Monday, August 8, 2011

Unaccounted for Time

It's been awhile.  Sorry about that.  I blame my unaccounted for time.  Not a fan.  I use to be, but not anymore.  I use to like it because I didn't feel accountable for what would go on.  For some reason that didn't bother me.   It is still hard to feel accountable because I don't know what is going on when it is going on.  I need to be accountable though.  It's still me regardless of if I remember it or not.  Even though my mind is broken into segments because of the trauma we only have one body that we share.

I've been loosing a lot more time.  I use to loose tons of time, but the past couple of years I have gotten more control.  Only loosing a little time now and then and when I did loose time I could communicate with other parts and figure out what had gone on.  Right now it is different.  I don't know what has been going on and I have been loosing tons of time again.  Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening?  Here are my ideas.

1. I don't communicate with relationships as much as I use to
2. Time of year
3. Parts are feeling neglected and want to act out
4. Financial stress
5.Family stress (extended family)
6. Family stress (personal little family)
7. Hormone changes
8. No communication between parts

It could be a combination of things.  It might be none of them.  All I know is I am loosing time and I don't like it.  It has left me with sleepless nights, a shaking body and a mind that won't stop moving a million miles an hour when I am in control, which isn't much.  I'm nervous that if I don't get a handle on it, things could get worse.  Not things on the inside, but my outside physical life.  That is a scary thought for me.  I have come a long way.  I don't want to go backwards now.

No comments:

Post a Comment